Michie Corporations three sided Rigid Frame Bridges
Michie Corporations three sided Rigid Frame Bridges offer the strength and versatility of a box culvert, with the ease and minimal impact of a natural stream bed. These units are installed with very little impact on the existing waterway and environment. Modular design and construction provides a cost effective solution to short span bridges such as stream and wetland crossings and tunnels. Design advantages include versatile heights and spans for varied fill depths. The three sided Rigid Frame Bridge system decreases installation time and cost compared to a conventional cast in place bridge system. Many sizes are available and we can custom build shapes, sizes and openings to meet your specifications. Precast headwalls and wing walls of various shapes, sizes, and exterior finishes are also available.
Benefits of Michie Corporation’s Rigid Frame Bridges:
- Modular Design – Fast, easy installation, and standardized units result in lower project costs and less jobsite delays.
- Custom Designs – Architectural form liners offer rustic, natural looking structures that blend with the local landscape.
- Versatility- Flexible layout options allow our bridges to curve with streams or adjust for vertical and horizontal clearance restrictions.
- Quality controlled environment – Manufactured by professionals in a NPCA certified plant, guarantees the highest quality and cost-effective bridge options.
- Proven Security - Meets your specific site needs in full compliance with local AASHTO and DOT design standards.
Many Sizes - Spans are available from 4’ through 33’ to cover all of your needs.